Note: KK wanted me to make SURE to include the fact she did not eat the shrimp in this recipe, and after photos were taken, she picked all the shrimp out of her bowl & added some raw snap peas in their place. We respect her decision to be a full vegetarian.. who also happens to be about 95% vegan as well, by choice. We make sure she gets her fat, protein & all other nutrients and vitamins in other places.
- 6 ounces thin spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 pound shrimp, deveined- tail off, cooked
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cloves finely minced garlic
- 3/4 cup snow peas, sliced thin on diagonal
- 3/4 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Bring a stockpot of water to boil. Add sea salt to water and cook spaghetti, according to package directions. Drain. While spaghetti is cooking, rinse the shrimp well and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium. Add the snow peas, carrots & garlic. Saute until the carrots and snow peas are near tender, about 3-5 minutes. Add the soy sauce and rice wine. Turn heat to high and add the drained spaghetti noodles and shrimp. Toss well to combine. Let cook for 2 minutes, until heated through. Toss with sesame oil and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
- Serves Four!
This recipe was adapted from Steamy Kitchen's Long Life Fertility Noodles with Happy Shrimp recipe.